RE: TB's

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 08:22:06 EDT

I'm not trying to scare him...it's just a fact. Most of us who have some
sort of automotive background can do this without any problems. But it's
better to be safe than sorry.

So...ya got a few extra TB's laying around, eh? What year TB's are they and
what would you let one go for? (Stock TB, not modified.)

- Bernd