TB's and Cats attn Bernd and ?

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 23:15:24 EDT

hehe, I know, you're right too. Yeah, I've got a 95 TB stock in the
garage. It's just takin up space Bernd! Email me off list if you
like. Someone wanted my Cat too. Its someone that lives near me but
for the life of me I cant remember who! It was just before my rearend
went on me. If that person reads this I still have it and you can have
it! Let me know
Eric
ahh, while we're on the junk in the garage list!! I also have a fuel
rail, stock injectors, a couple sets of the older sport wheels, a couple
shifters from a Viper, wheel spacers for making a dually out of a dak,
an airconditioning bracket, and a few other things I think!