Re: R/T

From: DEREK BROOKS (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 11:22:50 EDT

anything with low production numbers is worth keeping if it is not too
badly damaged the problem comes in the length of time it takes to become
valubule to someone other than you remember they couldnt give superbirds
away when new and you could just walk down to the dealer and order a hemi
anything and no big deal they wher just normal cars 25+ years ago .so i
would find a good bodyman and have it fixed with factory parts you never
know it might be the next hemicuda or it might not. i myself have a 98 rc rt
deep amethist sitting in the garage