Driving lights, revisited

From: Timothy_M_Osborne@DeluxeData.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 13:21:56 EDT

<<Having just recently purchased my new Dak off the lot, it does not have
the
factory fog lights in the front air dam (Damn!). Looking at the front of
the truck really looks "unfinished". Any suggestions on some aftermarkets
that would fit in this space? Is the wiring already in place? Thanks, Cal

I know this was answered, but can we revisit this question, as I also am in
need of the driving lights, but cannot work out a 'deal' with the dealer.
Are these things pre-wired, and can I just get the lights and the switch
from the dealer?