Looking for......

From: John Daigle (thestuff@javanet.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 13:34:18 EDT

Does anyone have an instrument cluster w/ Tachometer and a set of 15 x
8" wheels they'd like to sell? I've got a '98 Dak. Thanks!

Also, I'm gonna be lifting my truck soon. I think I'm gonna go with the
Fabtech 3 1/2", but has anyone tried anything else? I don't wanna go any
higher than 3 1/2. Also, what have you paid for your lifts? I called
Fabtech today and they want $880 for their kit. Seems steep, but I don't
know. I appreciate any help you guys can give me!

Thanks

John