Re: Need help with tire issue.

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 14:46:48 EDT

I'm also running ALOT more weight on the front end than you are... I
wouldn't recommend running the pressure that high on a Dak... I've got a v8,
a solid Dana 44 front axle, and alot more metal up front in the Ram... it
doesn't get much smoother when I drop the pressure from the 42, it just gets
sloppier

> You run your BFG's up to 42psi??? Damn...I don't go above 34psi.

but