RE: RE: New member intro...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 23:11:29 EDT

30K...damn...I threw mine out at about 5K...(Magilla Gorilla must have
installed with an impact gun!!)

The factory wires (and the reroute) have a tendency to arc with each
other...install a good aftermarket set, maybe even some nice wire looms, and
your all set. Also, change the Cap & Rotor to a Brass contact set. (Borg
Warner makes them...someone else listed another company as well on an
earlier post.)

If the factory rotors warped that quick, they have to replace them. 15K
miles is not normal for rotors to warp as bad as you say. I know the
warranty only covers them for 12K miles, but loud "bitching" with lots of
customers around goes a looooooonnngggg way. ;)

- Bernd