Re: RE: New member intro...

From: CDaivs3872@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 22:50:47 EDT

No need to pardon terminology with me. The factory plugs got tossed at about
30K. Bosch 4 prongers in there now. No change in spark knock though. I'm at
50k now and still have the original cap, rotor and wires. What's the deal
with the reroute on the wires? I'm probably do for a new set anyway, but just
curious.
As far as the brakes go, the stock rotors were warping by 15K, and after
being turned once, warped the next time I hit a puddle after slowing down.
I've talked to a few other people with similar problems, but haven't heard of
a good after-market cure yet. I do a lot of towing with this truck (ski boat,
3500lbs roughly) and don't get off road near as much as I'd like.

Chris from CVille