Fw: RE: Increased Capacity Oil Filter

From: Richard Jacewitz (rjacew@webzone.net)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 08:20:08 EDT

I have been using Fram for many years on all my cars & trucks, Dak, Honda
Accord & even my wifes Miata.
Never had a problem, but I do change filters around every 3K - 4K miles.
I always use a name brand oil, like Castrol or Pennzoil.
Seems that this might be like the oil test CReports did, after maybe a 100K
miles a micro
reading might show a difference...
Anyone ever have a problem using a FRAM?
Richard
99 CC 5.2 auto