Re: Fw: RE: Increased Capacity Oil Filter

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 11:21:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/99 7:32:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
rjacew@webzone.net writes:

<< I have been using Fram for many years on all my cars & trucks, Dak, Honda
 Accord & even my wifes Miata.
 Never had a problem, but I do change filters around every 3K - 4K miles.
 I always use a name brand oil, like Castrol or Pennzoil.
 Seems that this might be like the oil test CReports did, after maybe a 100K
 miles a micro
 reading might show a difference...
 Anyone ever have a problem using a FRAM? >>

I bought my truck with 13,000 miles on it, and have used Fram filters since
then. My truck now has 110,000 miles on it and I will continue to use Fram's
PH16 on it. I change my oil and filter every 3,000 miles.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6