Houston Meet

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 01:58:23 EDT

Ok guys, I want to get a list going of those who plan on attending the Houston
meet this weekend. Just email me offline and I'll get a list started at

http://www.mikesdakota.com/houstonmeet.html

If you want to, let me know if you will race, show, or just meet the other members,
if you are staying overnight, you know all that good stuff. A list like this
really helps us out. It's easier to know when everyone has finally shown up.
 Oh- and a Dak description so we can keep an eye out.

Sam P. I guess you are not going to make it?

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
        '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221