Re: New member intro...

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 12:01:29 EDT

Just FYI: a common cause of rotor warpage is over-torqueing the lug nuts..
use a torque wrench.. (I can't remember the spec, I think it's 80 Lbs-Ft,
but it may be 110, who's got a sevice manual? If you take it into a shop,
esure that THEY use a torque wrench, and don't just use a tire gorrilla with
a 400 Lb-Ft air wrench!

This is also a good way to break lugs, too...

Gary Shook