Re: RE: Increased Capacity Oil Filter

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 12:36:04 EDT

sorry for using the Fram part numbers, they're just what I know, and every
other filter on the market should have cross reference from Fram part
numbers... you are correct, I DO NOT recommend Fram filters... I run Mobil
1, I consider the Purolator Pure One to be ok, but it's design makes it
vulnerable to clogging.