RE: 2000 Dakota Club Cab Order status

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 17:59:52 EDT

I don't know of any other way other than calling the
dealer to check on order status. They may have a toll
number you could dial but that could get expensive.
You'll find that calling them can get very addictive.

Good luck on recieving your order! Did you order a
manual or an auto? If you ordered a manual plan on a
long wait. There having problems with their supplier
and can't get manual trannies in fast enough. I
ordered mine way back on Aug 5th and they haven't even
started building it yet! BTW -Matt- Nope no VIN yet!
Damn

I just called the 800 number and asked them if they
had a toll free number from canada or a toll number
you could call from canada....... Ok forget it, I sat
on hold for 20 minutes. I might try again later!