Re: Ebay: Vortech Supercharger for 91-96 318/360

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 18:07:19 EDT

that was me, I put a Vortech from a 94 Dakota on my RT and it works fine. I
have recently installed a Hughes cam .512 int .527 exh on a 114 degree lobe
as well as an M1 drilled roller rockers, 24# injectors and a custom computer
by Z industries. I also installed a 9 lb pulley. I am waiting to find out
how ti install the 4 bbl throttle body because I have one of those too.

Also waiting to purchase some drag tires then I will take it to the track.
it seems like it has a lot of giddy up so we will see.

Dan Colucci