Re: RE: Driving lights

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 18:59:42 EDT

I have a set of Pilot driving lamps (rectangular though) on my '95. They
work great. One burned out ( after 5 months) and I replaced it with a Pilot
bulb for $10. The the other burnt out and I located a good source of Hella
bulbs that are an exact fit and every bit as bright . The price of the
Hella bulbs?? $4 each! Needless to say, I bought three to keep in the truck
as spares. And the Hellas have lasted longer than the Pilot bulbs by far.

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ