Re: Web page help????

From: nc-ghost (nc-ghost@geocities.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 22:25:21 EDT

The last section of java script caused a script error on my IE4.
When I removed the below line it stopped. Is that what you mean?

<!-- <SERVICE NAME="toto"> -->
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javascript">
<!--
window.open('/toto?s=76000021', '_geo_toto', 'width=515,height=125');
// -->
</SCRIPT>
<!-- </SERVICE> -->

NC-Ghost