RE: Re: Noisy lifters

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 22:15:32 EDT

Take your time with the mods...

You can install a better coil at any time...but don't expect a big increase
in power from just a coil. If you can, get the wires, plugs, cap & rotor,
and the coil at the same time and gap the plugs .005" larger.

The '98 has a square-ish filter that can be easily replaced with a
"Home-Brew" intake system (from Home Depot) for about $40.00 with a K&N Cone
Filter. If you want more info, let's take that offline (private email).

- Bernd