DML:RE:Driving Lights

From: Dennis Wardlaw (DaWardlaw@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 22:36:51 EDT

Pilot does make exact fit fog lights for 97+ daks you can get them through
http://www.trucktoyz.com 1-888-847-4109 they are 79.95 here are there pt#s
SKU282215- blue coated lens
                                 SKU282216- clear lens

  Denny 98,CC,4x4

Cal,
  I had the same thing with my 97 Dak. I put Catz MSC lamps in, cutting the
holes with an Exacto knife. Had to fashion brackets, and trimmed the edges
of
the holes with black door edge moulding. The switch locates in the factory
hole, just had to cut out the plug in the hole. I know Pilot makes exact
replacements for 97+ Daks, with the proper brackets. Probably a lot cheaper
than the $245 I paid for the Catz, although the Catz look like those bright
yellow halogen street lamps. I could read Turnpike signs from a mile away
with those "suns" lit! I'd look into the Pilots.