RE: 4x4 Spanks a Mustang GT!

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 22:24:35 EDT

The "let's see" were items I WANTED to put on the truck. I only need 2 more
RT wheels, and then I can go get tires and have the 'look' on the 4x4...
It would be a white RT too.. w/red lettering. I need to get ahold of
Gene and get some red RT 5.2 (if possible) stickers made.

I guess I could go get the compressor started and swap wheels with my RT
and take a few pictures... The 255-55-17 tires will look sick on the 4x4
though...

Sam '99 ?