Re: Remote start and new alarm problem

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 23:29:10 EDT

it should be an option on the alarm to have an illuminated entry
automatically go on when you dis arm the alarm.. the best thing for the
keyless entry system to, is to take the battery(s) out of the keyless entry
remotes and store them in a safe location so you don't set off any false
alarms...

any other questions about alarms and stuff, just email me at the address
below

talk to ya later

------
Eric Giblock egiblock@hotmail.com