Re: Remote start and new alarm problem

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 23:31:53 EDT

the factory keyless entry will still work (if they installed the alarm
right). but the thing is, is that if you arm the alarm, then use the
keyless entry to unlock the doors, there is a 100% chance the alarm is going
to go off.

i had a viper800 installed in my 99 dakota sport, and all i did was remove
the batteries out of the keyless remotes, cuz my alarm would just unlock the
doors when i dis-armed the alarm.

any more questions about alarms, feel free to ask questions.. i'll answer
what i can.
egiblock@hotmail.com

ttyl

------