Re: Id like to introduce my self...

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 11:23:33 EDT

Mike, as another person from Colorado I wanted to be sure to welcome you to
the list. Don't let too many people give you a hard time about only having
half an engine. I think you're the first person on the list that has, or
that is admitting to having the 4 banger. This as you know is probably not
the best place to live without much more power. I run the 6banger myself
and I thought it was underpowered before I started modifying it.

Anyhow, take it easy and get out my way when I'm climbing a hill behind
you. :)

Steve Strigle
99 Dakota SLT v6 + crower cam,jet chip,flowmaster,transgo,msd,
98 Formula Firebird + custom toys, rollcage, chute, vortech. (7.94sec 1/4
@167)