RE: RE: rise of the mighty premag/ Cecil Meet

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 11:14:29 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: BoogYT1300@aol.com [mailto:BoogYT1300@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 8:13 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: rise of the mighty premag/ Cecil Meet

In a message dated 9/22/99 5:36:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com writes:

<<
 Mike,
 Remember, I am down here in the flats of Ashburn. Give a holler sometime
 and maybe we can get together someplace. I hope to be tearing my DAK apart
 in about 10 days. (My living room is starting to look like the stock room
 in a speed shop.) Hopefully this truck will be ready for a fall run
 somewhere.
 Rich >>
So Rich what are you putting on your truck? Cecil is a helluva track, but a

long drive to get here. If Yall want to come up, just letme know and I will

get ya there!
Boog

OK Boog,
   Let's see, there is a new Y-pipe to go along with my JBA headers, a set
of Mopar roller rockers, had to get a set of "Mopar Magnum" aluminum valve
covers to go along with them (he-he), a set of 24lb. injectors, and a Hughes
cam w/springs and retainers. Oh yes, don't want to forget the M1 intake
with all the trimmings. I'm just about finished prepping the intake.
Hopefully will be ceramic coating it next week. Then it's tear-down and
installation time. :'B
   I think that's all for this round. Once I get these parts installed,
I'll be looking for a track to see what it will do. I also want to dyno it
as well.
So what do you think?
Rich