Re: Re: Ebay: Vortech Supercharger for 91-96 318/360

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 13:19:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/99 6:14:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
djcolucci@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< that was me, I put a Vortech from a 94 Dakota on my RT and it works fine.
 have recently installed a Hughes cam .512 int .527 exh on a 114 degree lobe
 as well as an M1 drilled roller rockers, 24# injectors and a custom computer
 by Z industries. I also installed a 9 lb pulley. I am waiting to find out
 how ti install the 4 bbl throttle body because I have one of those too. >>

Wow... I just recently put 24# injectors and one of my throttle bodies in
combination with the 2400 stall and the new, high perf tranny I had custom
built.

Runs good ... real, real strong - but I want more boost now. What diameter is
your blower pulley to get 9lbs? 2.95"? That's what I was thinking on making.

ttyl
Patrick