Another Tire question

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 14:06:23 EDT

   OK, I'm looking at some new tires for my truck. I have the 4X4, but
only really need it for nasty weather and mild off roading, nothing
serious (yet). I like the look of the Sidewinder AP's tread. It's
different and I can get a set of 31's installed for $350.00. I was
originally looking at BFG A/T's at$460.00 installed, but do I really
need them? What's the average price for a set of 31's and what's good
for normal driving , but doesn't look like a car tire?