Re: RE: DML:Problems with Checkmate "Flush Mount" Tonneau**long**

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 15:59:37 EDT

Thanks Nate!! This really makes me mad. I called and explained my situation and the a**hole on the phone explained to me that this is the only true between the rail cover. BULLSH*T. I would rather keep the Checkmate then spend more $$ for this one. This is definitely the same cover under a different name. I can't believe this!!!!! This is why I am part of the DML.

Thanks again,

Joe "very pissed" DaVolio

>>> Nate <schred1@yahoo.com> 09/23 3:35 PM >>>
Hey Joe, Be carefull with that one too. In my search
I found that same tonneau at another site. It gives a
close up pic. of the rail system. It does the same
thing, takes up about 1" or so of the bed rail. I
seem to remember finding one that literally mounted
"between the rails" but don't remember where I found
it. I'll look a little more for ya! In the meantime
here's that website so you can take a look at the rail
system on the one you were talking about!

http://www.autoenhance.com/loprof.html

(scroll down to see the pic.)

Nate.