Curiousity about hoods

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 17:11:40 EDT

I was wondering, are their any different types of ram air hoods? I don't
like the Cowl Induction hoods, because I watched a few idiots use someone
cowl hood on their camaro as a bike ramp, and I just don't like them. (No
Offense Bernd, yours looks nice, just not my cup of tea). I keep
consistently seeing the same Ram Air hood over and over, is their another
Ram Air hood (that is functional or could be made functional easily) out
there?

Aaron Braun