Re: Has anyone got a new vehicle under the Lemon Law?

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 18:58:55 EDT

For one... good luck. They will tell you in order to get another vehicle you
need to pay for tax tags and title all over again, you lose whatever money
you had down, and they deduct about 15 to 20 cents for every mile that is on
your vehicle. They will most likely offer you the 100,000 miles warranty
that has a $100 dollar detuctable. I tried to go after the lemon law too,
and this is what I went through. In other words, you GIVE them your truck,
and buy a NEW one at Cost. No trade, no nothing. The lemon law protects the
manufacturer and not the consumer. And in some states you can't even attempt
the lemon law if you are over 15,000 miles.

Good luck.

Erika
http://members.xoom.com/MsBavior/dakota