Re: TB prices..

From: Ramsport96@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 21:05:59 EDT

y'all are makin it very hard to make a decision...
until then, i'm gonna put a set of headers, an electric fan, and hopefully a
PCM whenever Ma Mopar gets off her butt and programs a Manual Tranny PCM for
me..
Then i will hopefully have some idea of a TB, be it Jules or someone
else's...I am not looking for extreme performance, just better than what i
got now..
Thanks for y'alls input, maybe we can get the TB folks together on this
"Dzine" and battle it out on a dyno?
have a good one y'all, i'm goin to the dragstrip in Holt, Florida Friday
night to practice my launches with this manual tranny.. any suggestions would
be helpful on this subject.
Paul
98 Dakota RC/V8/Manual/3.90 posi/ gibson, k&n, yaddah yaddah yaddah..