Re: Re: 13 second Neon?

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 03:20:42 EDT

im building a page for a friend who ran a 12.79 in his 2.2 spirit r/t.. he
he he ... just look at
http://www.geocities.com/rollerworkz

Ed

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com Best 1/4 Mile Time 17.035/80.92MPH 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, K&N Drop In Filter, Blue Engine Goodies, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, Painted V-Tech Tailight Covers, Painted Dash Bezzle,Door Handles and Window Cranks, TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust with 4.5" Monster Tipz, ASP 3 Peice Underdrive Pulleys, Mopar Performance 8mm Plug Wires, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop, Niche 18x8 "MANTIS" Wheels, Steve 2me Grille Treatment, Dunlop SP Sport 8000 P255/45zr/18's, JVC KSRT-515 (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.