Re: Curiosity about hoods

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 08:17:14 EDT

  Yes Bernd,
   Colder air and more of it! And its only obvious that a street car
thats only going 55 to 90 isnt going to get as much of a ram air effect
of a drag car going 100 to 150 or more! But to say that ram air isnt
ram air is ignoring common sense and the obvious! And to say that
buying a functional ram air hood is a waste of money because its not
truely functional is completely incorrect.
Eric