re: Dakota Accident ++ what I hate!

From: Crawdaddy (lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 10:17:56 EDT

that's great...that the terd at least got 3 tickets
(not you getting hit since that sux!) If you were in
Louisiana..you could have had his vehicle impounded!

I think that is one of my biggest fears.. getting in a
hit and run from an uninsured driver. You have a nice
ride with full coverage... get hit by some nobody pos
in a 1965 hooptie, and end up having to pay for the
whole thing when it isn't your fault.. you can't sue
them cause they aint got chit, and all they get is
there license provokee (if they have one)!!!!!

pisses me off to think about it!!!!!!!

I feel better now..thank you, drive through

    Hello all,
I have bad news. I was in a fender-bender. While I was
driving to work
some
moron who (a) doesn't believe in turn signals and (b)
doesn't look in
his
side view mirror while changing lanes clipped my front
driver's side
corner.
pushing the bumper in cracking the headlight housing
and demolishing
the fog
light. imagine his horror when I got out of my car in
full uniform.--I
am a
Police Officer and he was a somewhat dim lightbulb if
you know what I
mean.
I mean heck I have a bright red 4x4 you would think I
would be at least
somewhat noticable. well the long and short of it is I
go to State Farm
tommorrow to have her looked at-----she only has 10k
on her.

Dave
P.S. He got about three tickets. Did I mention no
insurance

=====
Geoffrey Gaskin Swartz, Louisiana
LilBlakV8Dak@yahoo.com or Crawdaddy@colla.com
UIN # 2325710 (ICQ)
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/lane/3116 (under construction)
1998 RC Black Sport V8 auto 3.55 Stockland cover, Flowmaster, K&N, Ventvisors,
Wiper cowl, Kenwood sound, Soon computer and wide meats!