Powerdyne for sale.

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 10:58:16 EDT

There was a powerdyne for sale on e-bay. The top bid was 1325.00. His
reserve was not yet met (he wants more than that for it), so it is still up
for grabs. Send him an email... make him an offer. It is for 97-99 318/360.
The price has gone over what I was willing to pay for it, so now I pass this
info on to you. It also comes with his MSD BTM (boost timing master?)
Good Luck.

SICKOVAL911@webtv.net

BTW - It is three months old and he is selling it because he is getting a
4.7 '00 Dak.

later
gordon