Rear ended!

From: mike johnson (mikeye5@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 13:19:23 EDT

Well, I was on my way home last week, not a block from the shop, sitting at
a red light. The light turned green and traffic moved about three car
lengths before stopping suddenly. I looked up in the mirror and saw a new
Grand Am with driver adjusting the radio appraoching quickly. I let off the
brake and tried to give hime as room as possible. No go, I felt a small
push from behind. I got out and checked my rear end. Two dime sized chips
in my bumper and some marred paint around them. Didn't even hurt my dual
rear exit exhaust. The Grand Am's hood was crinkled, headlights broken, and
had a nice square hole where my reciever went through the grill. Did I
mention that the driver works for me? Dak damage: $205.97 (including $97.50
for wiring harness for the Tow Pack.) Grand Am damage: $2634.62. I love
trucks!!

Mike J.