Re: RE: Mopar Manual Trans Fluid- THE TRUTH REVEALED

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 15:44:43 EDT

I have the 5spd on my 99 5.2, is this the same setup as you? I have been complaining about how this thing shifts since I got it. Can you give me the Mobile 1 oil type and how much limited slip additive you put in? Who makes the limited slip oil? part number?

 Sorry to ask so many questions, but the dealer won't address any of the problems. I plan to fix everything myself and shove the bills up Chrysler's A**. I spoke to the warranty rep (my brother) he told me as long as the problems are corrected, he should not have a problem. At his point a partial reimbursment will help. The funny thing is that the dealer can feel the problem, but can't find anything wrong.

Joe

>>> <Ramsport96@aol.com> 09/24 3:21 PM >>>
hmmm..
i been runnin mobil 1 in mine and some limited slip additive too..
shifts real smooth and temperature is way down from before and all the gear
noise is all but silent..
paul