Re: DaimlerChrysler Board Shakeup

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 20:09:27 EDT

And to think that a year ago when I said it would happen very few
believed me! Within the past year, 6 VP's have left DC. The reason
that you dont read about pertaining to Stallkamp is he disagreed with
Schrempp about the Smart car. Stallkamp said it doesnt make sense and
that its in the red now, and will be for atleast 2 years. Shrimpp asked
him to quiet down, and Stallkamp basically said that he is a number man
and is just pointing out the obvious. It went a little farther than
that but him leaving isnt his choice. You dont cross Schrempp, thats the
bottom line and now he's axing one of the most respectable people in
this company.
  I have an interview coming up at GM soon, I think Im gone. Anyone
want to buy my 5.9 dak! Im looking for a Firehawk now. Screw this
company.
Eric