Re: Re: Tired of rough idle/Ignition mod advise.

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 19:17:36 EDT

Joe,
Go to my page, I have info on my MSD.
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/msd.html

Mark Kuzia

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph DaVolio <DavolJ@olympus.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Friday, September 24, 1999 5:15 PM
Subject: DML: Re: Tired of rough idle/Ignition mod advise.

|Thanks, I checked on prices of the magnacor (aprox 159.00 at R&D) and msd
(aprox 58.95 at Summit) wires. So I think that choice is made. With the
MSD 6 a/t/off-road choice. I do not do as much off roading as I like, but I
have heard some stories about these things failing. Is it worth $30 to have
the extra protection of the 6T? The way I see it the extra shock absorbance
will help compensate for the characteristics of the truck. My wife would
love to save the $30, but I hate to do things twice. Will it make a
difference?????

|Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
|'95 318 auto CC 4x4, Accel Supercoil
|JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
|F&B Stage I TB, !EGR, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
|MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
|16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.5@87.5
|-