Re: RE: DaimlerChrysler Board Shakeup

From: Eric Kurtz (Erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 23:05:29 EDT

Cal,
  The reason so many Americans have sold their stock in DC is because of
the German tax code on paying Dividends. There is a huge tax on them
and the value that we actually get is far below that of German citizens
that own DCX stock. Its absolutely insane. I remember Eaton saying it
makes more sense to incorporate in Germany due to they have much better
tax codes there! Yeah, right. In other words, Hey, I sold you out and
Im going to try to tell you anything that will make you think it makes
sense!
Eric bitter Kurtz