headlamps changed !!! please read or beware..!!!!

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 23:59:37 EDT

hi,

recently i took my dakota truck into the shop cuz my headlights (parking
light housing) was melting.. the guy in the shop said that in 97-98 they
used a different set of lights that they used in the 99 dakota's, and when i
had the 98 lights in the 99 light housings, the lights were too close to the
housing causing them to melt (factory lights)

just and idea off the top of my head but just a little warning cuz i am
looking out for you ppl espically some of your clear corner purchases, you
might want to watch what lights you put in if they don't fit at first..

any other questions about this, please feel free to email me at
dakotadogg@aol.com

talk to you later ppl...
------
Eric Giblock egiblock@hotmail.com