People people ... PLEASE stop quoting so much!!!

From: K. Spence (kspence@intermind.net)
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 20:32:26 EDT

When you write to the list, please chop up your quotes from the previous
messages, and dot send the whole digest back to the list. I would be
happy to help anyone who needs direction on this. It's a real
frustrating to sort through 200-300 lines of text to find one single new
entry. In the last digest (997), some guy replied to the mailing list
with a single line of text "I'll be at the swap meet" (something like
that) and then quoted some 75+ lines of text from the previous mail.
I'm not picking on that one person, but it seems like it happens a
lot...

So, PLEASE take the time to clip out the unneeded text from your replies
so we can more easily find what everyone is typing.

My 2 cents...

...Kevin - 93 CC 318 2x4