re: DML Local PA Club

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 20:46:39 EDT

I haven't decided I was thinking on somewhere near harrisburg, simply
because it's in the middle of the state. However the final decision will
have to be based on where the majority of the people are coming from. Being
as I have had only a few responses it's a matter of who writes back but It
will be moved around each meeting to make it fair to everyone
involved(basically nothing is truley planned yet) but I would like to
organize a drag meet sometime in mid october.
Where are you located? Remember all ideas or suggestions are welcome.
Later
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1
GOT JUICE?

> Hi all
> I've been a quiet member of the dml for a while now. I was considering a
> local club that would meet in the PA area. The meeting location would
change
> each meeting to service all those in the PA area(other states welcome too
if
> you don't mind driving). If anyone is interested please Email me so I can
> see if there is enough interest to start the ball rolling. It would be
nice
> to meet all the people we write back and forth to.
> Thanks
> Joe W.
> GOT JUICE?
>
> Sorry for the repost I forgot the subject

Joe,
Where in PA are you thinking about meeting?
Bob Nichols

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony
CDX-7850,
Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995