Re: Re: R/T Durango and k&n gen II

From: kris hines (smokin_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 03:09:08 EDT

well what ive heard the durango has the same suspension as the reg durangos
to keep the towing rating!they have some crazy body package or something
with the rt rims an i think they are only in 4x2. they arent being made
until jan. they may have a prototype in detroit but the durango plant hasnt
started making them yet
later
kris