Re: re: DML Local PA Club

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 07:54:24 EDT

At 08:46 PM 9/25/99 -0400, you wrote:
> <snip>
>Joe W.
>87 Shelby Charger 13.9
>98 Dakota 13.1
>GOT JUICE?

Joe

I noticed your signature lines. Would you mind giving the list
some details on your Dak and the juice that you're running?
I'm sure that are a few DMLers who would be interested in your
experiences with the juice.

I have a '85 Turbo Shelby Charger with intercooler and would
be personally interested in what you've done with your '87
to get into the 13's. (Can email me privately if you wish).

Bob, Burlington, Ontario
97 FR CC Sport,5.2L,3.55SG auto.,4x2, 15.268 @ 88.86
96 Grand Caravan ES,3.8L
85 Shelby Intercooled Turbo Charger,2.2L,5-spd man.
70 Challenger,383-4bbl,slap-stik auto.,3.23SG,hemi orange