Re: 6 speed in a dak,

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 09:32:20 EDT

I talked to a company in Texas that can install a 6-speed in a Dak cuz I
want one . They happen to install alot of them in older Mopars like Cudas
and stuff . He said they had never done a Dak before , so it would cost a
good bit . Plan on at least $5k or so . If I ever have that much change in
my pocket , I'll get one..........right after I get that turbo set-up .

I can give you the name and number of the place if you are seriously
considering it .

At 11:34 PM 9/25/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Anyone every try or thought of puttin a six speed from a viper in a dak?
>or maybe puttin one of the new six speeds from the '99's or 2000 V-10's into
>a dak?

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html