Re: re: DML Local PA Club

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 18:29:02 EDT

Yo what's up
I've been busy at work. But I knew it was time to get back to the dml and
the track when I was blowing rustangs off the blvd at every light. I was
gonna stop by your house and leave a note on your windshield about the club
almost forgot you are on the dml. I'm gonna try for ATCO this fri night Are
you gonna be there?
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1