Getting Married and must Sell my 98 4x4

From: Dennis Baker (dbaker@deltech.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 00:11:44 EDT

I have a eleven month old 98 Black 4x4 SLT Club Cab, well Loaded with
just over 20K miles. 318 with Jacobs Mileage master installed, modified
TB.
I'm now commuting to Houston, Tx every other weekend and have to get
something that gets better mileage. This is an extreme need to
sacrifice so I am very willing to make someone a really good deal. My
payoff is about 18K. Feel free to email me privately for more dope.

Dennis

p.S. It has brand new tires with only about twelve hundred miles on
them.