For Sale: 97 dakota v6 auto jet 2 chip AND E-ram...

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 00:12:46 EDT

Well, I have a 97 dodge dakota stage 2 jet chip for the v6 automatic. If
anyone would like to purchase it. The E-ram unit is up for sale too. Tell
me if you're interested..
-Dester

PS. depressing track times are making me wonder why i'm dumping so much $$$
into it and get whooped by a almost stock 93 honda accord (with an intake
tube and strut bar link) Also. He iced his intake after his run of 17.2 and
got a 16.9 (Too bad he broke his time dialed in at 17.00)