Re: Power potential of 360?

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 00:34:00 EDT

Ummm, I dunno the limits, I'd guess around 700 - 800 hp (600hp reliably).

As for intake, you may want to consider dropping FI altogether and just
going with a carb. It'll be a lot cheaper (and easier to tune) to get the
flow you're looking for, IMHO.

If it were me, I'd forego the computer completely, and look at something
like an MSD ignition-timing-control unit and possibly even water injection.
This way, you could drop in some 10:1 pistons and run race gas when you go
racing, then dial back the timing for the street gas.

Just my $1/50.