Re: Gen.II Exhaust Pipe Specs Needed.......

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 00:40:51 EDT

Why don't you get a 3" exhaust inlet and outlet then? yea. The center/
offset is correct. (that's the ONLY way flowmaster makes em anyways..)
-Dester

<< I am going to order an aftermarket muffler this week. For those who have
 replaced the muffler and kept the stock pipes, what where the specs on the
 muffler you have?
 If my measurements are right, I will a need a 2.5" Center Inlet/2.5" Offset
 outlet. Cna anyone verify if this is the correct numbers. I know the pipe
 going into the cat is 3", and my h- flo cat is 3"inlet/3"outlet with a
welded
 3" to a 2.5" reducer going into my muffler. Thanks.
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6